Learn and explore the Mysteries and Power of Singing Bowls, Gongs and your personal Inner World.
Fasten your seatbelt. You’re about to take an excursion into the wonderful and mesmerizing land of Tibetan Singing Bowls without ever leaving Southern California!
Deep Deoja, Nepalese Singing Bowl and Gong Master, and Dr. Tamara Goldsby, Research Psychologist & Transpersonal Psychology teacher, teach this fascinating experiential workshop with co-facilitator Sylvia Aurora, R.N. (www.Innerworldmusic.org), to assist you in becoming a Singing Bowl Meditation Facilitator.
Whether you’d like to simply experience the singing bowls and learn more about them or become a facilitator of singing bowl meditations, this class is what you have been looking for!
- Are you curious about the singing bowl meditation experience and want to learn more?
- Perhaps you are a yogi or energy healer and desire to deepen your healing practice by adding this powerful modality.
This introductory class will teach you the basics:
to become a singing bowl meditation facilitator
or to simply learn more about this form of meditation.
This course includes:
* How to play Tibetan Singing Bowls
* History of singing bowls
* The role sound plays in clearing, balancing and harmonizing the chakras and the human energy field
* Experiential component: You will experience the powerful de-stressing and healing experience of the meditation, as well as have a deep sense of well being.
- This workshop is a prerequisite to our 6-week Intermediate & 6-week Mastery Singing Bowl Meditation Practitioner courses.
How singing bowls work: Rubbing the edges makes the bowls vibrate at a specific frequency, much like running a wet finger around the edge of a drinking glass. Additionally, tapping the bowls with wooden mallets also causes the bowls to vibrate. Singing bowls, though, produce a much stronger vibration than that of drinking glasses, with the notes corresponding to particular chakras in the body and thus work with the body’s energy field.
To learn more, see website: http://www.deepsoundmeditation.org/
Tags: Spiritual, Singing Bowls, Self-Improvement, Healing, Sound Healing
Wed., Aug. 14, 2013
7:30pm – 9:30pm (PST)
Bliss Yoga: 312 North Coast Highway 101, Encinitas, CA 92024
Please wear comfortable loose-fitting clothing and bring a yoga mat and pillow for the experiential component of the class. Please arrive 15 minutes early for parking and signing in.
Category: Health / Wellness
Bliss Yoga 312 North Coast Highway 101, Encinitas, CA 92024Fee : $49.00 Enroll Now