By: Joel Elad
With hundreds of thousands of people making their living on eBay, and even more people earning cash everyday, eBay is one of the easiest ways to make money from home.
Joel Elad, eBay Powerseller expert and co-author of "eBay Your Business," will teach you:
* How eBay works
* The feedback system
* eBay vs. other sales channels
* Setting up your eBay business
* How to determine market value
* Sourcing products
* Digital photography tips
* Compelling descriptions
* The best practices for listing and selling on eBay
* Shipping and postage online tools
* How to get free supplies for your eBay business
* Common pitfalls
* Dealing with consignors, vendors and customers
* Tools to help automate your eBay business.
BONUS: A list of great eBay-related resources, tips and tricks.
Category: Internet & New Media
Fee : $99.00 Enroll Now
Joel is the author or co-author of seven leading books in the areas of social networking, e-commerce, and technology: * LinkedIn for Dummies * Starting an Online Business All in One Desk Reference for Dummies * Facebook Advertising for Dummies * Starting an iPhone Application Business for Dummies * Web Stores Do It Yourself for Dummies * eBay Your Business * How to Sell Anything on Amazon... Joel is also the head of Real Method Consulting, a firm dedicated to helping entrepreneurs, small businesses, and service professionals excel in the areas of e-commerce and social networking.